© 2020 Copyright Africa Fashion House
Things to remember:
- You first need to find a soft tape measure, that will allow you to curve it around your body easily. A standard measuring tape will not work!
- When measuring do not pull the tape too tightly. Keep it just level across your skin.
- Chest – Measure directly under your breasts or pecs, as high up as you can
- Waist – Measure at the most narrow point, typically around the navel
- Hips – Measure around the widest part of the hip/hipbones
- Arms – Measure above your elbows at the largest part of the arm
- Thighs – Measure around the largest part of the leg while standing up
- Bust – Measure all the way around your bust and back
- Midway – Measure between the widest part of your hips and waist
- Knees – Measure just above the knee (around the leg)
- Calves – Measure around the fullest part
- Forearm – Measure below your elbows at the fullest part